The sale of a real estate is a well-settled legal process with established rules and procedures which protect the ownership and the property rights as they also guarantee acquisition and inviolability of the real estate. In Estates Boutique we always advise using the services of a lawyer for consultancy and cooperation when purchasing or selling real estate.
Based on our long-term experience in the real estate deals, we have established a system for providing complete legal services to our customers. The legal services we offer include:
- Preliminary free consultations on legal matters
- Assistance in preparing the documents required for purchasing or selling real estate
- Check-ups of the property
- Check-ups for encumbrances
- Tax consultations
- Preparation of contracts
- Check-up of all documents on the deal, including those prepared by third parties (for example, the documents for conveyancing of the deal), so that we can be certain that your interests are fully protected
- As well as any other legal services required in the particular case.
Providing legal aid, we make the process of purchasing or selling real estate as quick and trouble-free as possible for our customers!